At Good Samaritan Hospital’s Department of Imaging Services, you’ll find a full range of diagnostic imaging studies and procedures, performed and stored on state-of-the-art digital equipment. You’ll also experience knowledgeable and personable radiologists, technologists and staff to make your imaging go as smoothly as possible.
(evening and weekend hours are available for CTs, MRIs, Ultrasounds, Vascular and Women’s Imaging)
Hours and appointments
- For appointments, call: 1.866.596.8456 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- After business hours, call: 845.368.5000, x6125
- For questions on insurance coverage, call: 1.866.596.8456
Concerned about radiation exposure?
We understand, which is why our radiologists have taken the Image GentlyTM Pledge—a nationwide effort to, whenever possible:
- Significantly reduce the amount of radiation used, particularly in children
- Scan only when necessary, and when we do, only that part of the body necessary to the test
- Scan once instead of using tests with and without contrast material (multi-phase scanning is rarely helpful in children, studies have found)
Today’s imaging technology provides you and your doctor with incredibly valuable medical information—it could even save your life. The key is to get the information you need, in the safest way possible. You have our promise… we’ll always strive to achieve that balance.