The Sleep Disorder Institute at GSRMC
The Bon Secours Sleep Disorder Institute is located at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, in Suffern, NY. We have been accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine since May 2004. Accreditation signifies that our facility meets the practice standards set forth by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Our physicians are credentialed in sleep medicine, internal medicine and pulmonary critical care medicine and we maintain a staff of credentialed and appropriately trained technologists.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality sleep diagnostic services and to provide appropriate treatment to improve quality of life. We aim to make our patient’s experience pleasant and to provide compassionate care in a safe and comfortable environment. Our board certified sleep physicians are qualified to evaluate and provide treatment for a wide variety of sleep disorders including obstructive sleep apnea, central sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg and periodic limb movement disorder, parasomnias and narcolepsy.
The sleep services provided in our facility include:
- Nocturnal Polysomnography, Adult and Pediatric (ages 5 and older)
- Polysomnography with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Polysomnography with Adaptive Servo Ventilation
- Multiple Sleep Latency testing
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing for employment and motor vehicle certification