You are welcome to bring someone with you to this appointment.
Please stop at the switchboard operators desk located in the front lobby entrance of the hospital before going to the Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) department.
- Bring a photo ID and insurance cards / information with you. The Admitting office will process the information at this time.
- You will be directed to the PAT office, where the nurse will take a health history.
- Please bring a list of your current medications and foods. Included in this folder is an Allergies / Medications form to help you organize the information.
- You will be instructed regarding your pre-op and post-op care. You are encouragedto ask questions about your surgery.
- If your doctor has ordered lab work, EKG or x-rays, they will be done in the appropriate departments.
- If you have a Health Care Proxy, Living Will, Advanced Directive or DNR please bringa copy with you for our records.
- New York State law requires our staff to inquire about your desire to be an organ donor. If you would like more information on this subject please ask the PAT nurse.
If you have any questions regarding your Pre-Admission Testing appointment, please contact the PAT office at 845-987-5265